Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am starting a new blog to chronicle my adventures in couponing/deal scavenging.

Today was a mega-shopping day. I am not quite sure what possessed me to visit CVS, Wal-mart, Kroger, AND Publix all in the same afternoon...but it was productive. Here is a picture of what all I came home with:








Over $70 worth of stuff for a grand total of $26 OOP.

  • Herbal Essences shampoo
  • Herbal Essences conditioner
  • 8 boxes of Act II popcorn
  • 2 boxes of Band-Aids
  • 2 Nivea lip care with SPF (should come in handy for our cruise next month!)
  • 24 pack of Diet Coke
  • 100 Calorie pack Lance crackers
  • Wal-mart brand jug of juice (end of the year party this week)
  • Betty Crocker cake mix & frosting (gotta make cupcakes for the party)
  • Bananas
  • Tombstone pizza
  • Red Baron pizza
  • 6 Banquet frozen dinners
  • Armor frozen meatballs
  • 1 dozen eggs
  • 2 ears of corn
  • 2 bags of rice
  • Ritz Munchables crackers
  • 3 Yoplait yogurts (no coupons for these, but they are my lunchtime treat!)
  • Mini Philadelphia cream cheese (mmm, strawberry)
  • 3 mini containers of Mentos gum

Some of this is for the stockpile...some of it for dinner this week...and some of it just because it was so darn cheap (and in some cases, FREE).

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment